Skin Apeel Day Spa Safely Reopens!
We’re Committed to the Health, Safety and Wellness of Our Valued Team and Guests!
Skin Apeel Day Spa has raised the bar to provide a safe and hygienic place for our team to work and guests to visit.
We will continue to take the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation extremely seriously and act, at all times, in accordance with the advice and guidance of the Government and the World Health Organization.
SKIN APEEL DAY SPA
What to expect during your spa experience:
- Our entire spa team is COVID-19 training certified.
- Service providers will wear masks and PPE during treatments. We ask our guests and clients to do the same.
- We ask for team members and clients entering our spa to briefly STOP first at our front desk for a touch-less thermal forehead wellness check to ensure everyone’s best interest.
- Our front desk staff will welcome you upon arrival and help you navigate to either the serenity waiting lounge, or if available, directly to your treatment room. You may also choose to wait outside or in the comfort of your car, to be texted when your service provider is ready.
- Serenity Lounge occupancy is restricted and designated to limit 4 guests, seated 6 feet apart.
- Additional outdoor seating.
- Bottled water will be available to our guests in lieu of communal snacks and beverages.
- Reduction in the number of daily treatments to meet social distancing requirement.
- Treatment areas will be thoroughly disinfected with a hospital EPA grade formula that specifically addresses covid-19 in between each and every guest. Public spa areas will be disinfected every 15 minutes.
- Touch-less anti-bacterial soap dispensers in restrooms.
- 7 foot physical distancing in our nail treatment area.
- 6 foot sneeze guard partition divides two pedicure thrones.
- Air purifiers throughout our spa utilizing state of the art UV-C sanitation, Ultra-hepa and carbon micro-filtration removing 99.95% of particles, at .003 microns in size. (covid measures .125 microns)
- Team members will travel in one direction throughout our spa allowing you to follow to ensure our open halls remain fluid and comfortable.
- Testers have been removed from public use and samples are available upon requested for your enjoyment or home use.
- Sneeze guards and social distance spacing at front desk reception.
- Self touch credit card processors and tip envelopes will be in place for your comfort and convenience. Please bring correct cash denominations to avoid the exchange of change.
- Hand sanitizers for your discretion of use.
Your part,.. We ask guests abide by the following:
- Refrain from visiting the spa if you or anyone you have been in contact with have a fever COVID-19 symptoms or a communicable illness.
- Refrain from visiting the spa if you are under an isolation or quarantine order/directive.
- Masks will be required in all open spaces. Please bring a mask in order to remain within our spa.
- Respect the spa’s sanitation, hygiene standards and processes posted within the spa and shared by employees.
- Be mindful of safe social distancing while waiting at reception, within client serenity lounge and browsing hallways.
- Refrain from bringing friends or family members who do not themselves, have scheduled spa appointments. Those without reservations will not be allowed to remain in our spa due to our commitment to reduced numbers.
- Wash hands prior to beginning each treatment/service.
- Share special sanitation or hygiene requests prior to arriving at the spa.
To reserve a treatment, please visit skinapeel.com or call us at 561-852-8081. At Skin Apeel Day Spa, our passion is in serving you! We look forward to bringing much needed nurturing to our guests and team.